I grew up baking all the time with my Mom. She is the BEST baker and has taught me everything I know about baking. We love spending time together in the kitchen and I think we bake together now more than ever (especially around the holidays). My Mom’s kitchen is a baker’s dream and contains every single baking tool you could think of. But most people who bake at home don’t need to have too many specialty items. I’ve compiled a list of all of the baking essentials I have in my kitchen that I use the most, along with some of my favorite dessert recipes.
- This Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer is an investment but I use is ALL the time so I think it’s definitely worth it! (Plus you can buy some great attachments like the pasta maker and juicer)
- I use these William Sonoma baking sheets and this cooling rack.
- I line my baking sheets with these parchment paper sheets when baking cookies so they easily come right off the pan.
- These baking sheets from Amazon are less expensive and have over 10,000 raving reviews.
- This measuring spoons are great and double as one of Asher’s favorite toys.
- I use these cookie dough scoopers to get a perfect consistent cookie size.
- I LOVE these copper measuring cups!
- If you don’t have a stand mixer, this hand mixer is a must!
- These are the measuring cups I use for wet ingredients.
- My FAV cakes require this angel food cake pan.
- I use this rectangular cake pan to make bars like these Walnut Squares and Seven Layer Bars.
- I use these round cake pans when I make a layered frosted cake.
- I use this muffin tin to make Asher’s favorite Peanut Butter Blender Banana Muffins.
- I use these rubber spatulas for baking and for cooking.
- The mixing bowls I have are sold out but these bowls are exactly the same and are less expensive.
- I love making pie in these beautiful pie dishes.
- These mini tart pans are perfect for single serving tarts or quiches.
- We have marble counter tops which are great for rolling pastry dough, but if you don’t this marble board is perfect!
- This tart pan is perfect because the bottom pops right out.
- I use this cute marble rolling pin.
- I love using this baking dish for desserts like this Butterscotch Apple Crisp but also for casseroles or roast chicken.
Shop this post: