The Norstrom Sale will be open to the public in just a few days! Here are some of my favorite items from the sale.
- These gold cheese knives are so beautiful and would make the perfect gift for the hostess with the mostess.
- This wood cheese board is perfect for serving some cute crostini. I have similar boards in all shapes and sizes because you can never have too many cheese boards.
- Speaking of cheese boards, I love a “Lazy Susan” cheese board because they make it easy for your guests to choose what they want without having to reach for it. This marble one is so chic!
- I love having beautiful champagne glasses and these coupes are stunning! They make popping a bottle and toasting to celebrate even more special.
- I’m a side/stomach sleeper so I have been using these Slip pillow cases for years and love them! These magic silk pillowcases are anti-aging, anti-sleep crease and anti-bed-head.
- Diptique candles are the best smelling and most beautiful candles. I am constantly burning their Baies scent. This set it a steal!
- Hands down the best blanket in the world! I literally use it every single day.
- My all time favorite boots are almost $300 off!
- I love this leather jacket and can’t wait to wear it all Fall.
- I wear these leggings all the time. I love anything that’s Alo!
- Off the shoulder sweaters are my favorite and this one comes in 5 colors!
- I have this bra in every color. I always wait to buy them at the Anniversary sale because you can’t beat this deal!
- I CANNOT wait for colder weather so I can wear these tan suede boots.
- I use Supergoop sunscreen literally every day! This value pack is so good!
- I am always restocking this brow pencil and gel. The only eyebrow products I use are Anastasia.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm makes the most incredible face serums.They are pricey but they last a really long time so this set of three is an amazing buy!
- I’ve had this hair dryer for years and I love it.
- These Ugg Slippers make the best gift! I have bought them for Joey and my Father-in-Law several years ago and they were a hit.
- This Patagonia vest is a great staple and makes another great gift the the man in your life.
- Joey loves Ferregamo loafers and I am always looking them on sale. These are almost half off. Great Christmas gift!
- You CANNOT beat the price for these Ted Baker suits ($400 off)! Joey has this suit in several colors. I love the navy blue, charcoal and blue.
- This is the car seat we use for Asher. It is one of the safest car seats out there and it is on major sale!
- We have this Stokke high chair in white and absolutely LOVE it! It grows with your baby and is not an eye sore like many other high chairs.
- This is the stroller we use and and highly recommend! The people who built it thought of everything. This deal is amazing.
- I love EZPZ products and so does Asher! They make mealtime so fun for babies.