Father’s Day Gift Guide
Father’s Day is just around the corner! I’ve rounded up some of the best gifts I’ve bought Joey, my Dad and my Father-in-Law over the years, as well as some other great gifts for the Dad in your life. (See the recipe for the delicious Tri-Tip Joey is cooking here!)
- This carving board is made by the king of cutting boards and has grooves to catch all the juices when cutting meat. We were gifted this one for our wedding and use it all the time.
- I love anything Allbirds and these comfy shoes are perfect for the Dad in your life.
- I bought Joey something very similar to this men’s watch display case a few years ago. It sits in our closet and keeps his watches, cufflinks etc super organized and easily accessible.
- We have this back and neck massager and also bought it for my Dad last year. It is AMAZING!
- The perfect on to go tumbler for hot or cold drinks.
- These beautiful old fashioned glasses look exactly like our crystal glasses but are a fraction of the price, and are still made by Waterford.
- These assorted beer glasses are super fun gift for the beer lover Dad. There is a glass for every different beer you can think of.
- This is the BEST portable phone charger! Perfect for travel because it plugs right into the wall and has all cords attached.
- My Dad is a big dirty martini guy and these blue cheese stuffed olives are the best we’ve found.
- This cast iron grill press is the perfect gift for the griller Dad.
- This BBQ grill tool set has everything Dad needs to be the grill master this summer.
- My Husband and Father-in-Law both have these comfy Ugg Slippers!
- We have installed putting greens in the backyard of our last two houses because my husband is obsessed haha. But this portable putting green is such a fun gift for the golfer Dad who wants to putt whenever and wherever.
- We have been using these freezer beer mugs when at my parents’ desert house and loved them. They keep your beer super cold and are great to bring to the pool. (See wine glass version here).
- This dopp kit is such a steal and has almost 2,500 amazing reviews on Amazon.
- We were gifted one of these salt plates and it really takes your grilling to the next level.
Sometimes my siblings and I like to go in on a big gift for my Dad together. Here are some higher priced items if you’re looking to splurge.
- Joey wears these wireless earphones when on work calls, working out or working in the yard.
- We have had this bluetooth Bose speaker for years and highly recommend it.
- This portable YETI cooler was a wedding gift a few years ago and we are obsessed with it! Perfect for on the go.
- This is the cooler of all coolers.
- I’ve bought Joey these Lululemon pants in almost every single color. They are super comfortable yet stylish and are perfect for his new “work from home” look.
- I don’t really know what a range finder is or why it is so expensive but I got this for Joey after we joined our country club because I knew he wanted it for golf.
- I recently got Joey a Chippo golf game (currently sold out) but similar to this one. Such a fun backyard game for the summer
- Speaking of backyard games, everyone needs a cornhole set!
- I got Joey a dual tap kegerator for his 30th Birthday last fall and it might be his favorite gift ever.
Shop this post: